Programme / Posters Presentations
Design your poster to be as eye-catching and attractive as possible and where possible illustrate with a figure, chart or photograph rather than text. Do not clutter and use only necessary data, make everything bold and large. Prepare the poster in portrait format.
Poster size – 3 ft wide and 4 ft high (36in W x 48 in H)
Please, direct submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The posters should have the following format:
- Names of Authors
- Main text
- The presenters name should be formatted as bold
- Institutional Affiliation of the authors
- Email of presenting author
- Main body should comprise of
- Abstract (not more than 400 words),
- Aims of the study,
- Results and discussion/conclusions.
Download Poster Template.